Your new employer:
A globally operating consulting company. In the process of expanding the international strategy consulting practice we are looking in all locations (e.g. Germany, Switzerland, US, etc.) for:
Director IT Strategy (m/f)
As a director IT strategy you will work on core topics of global organizations - together with our clients you will develop und implement cutting edge IT strategies, take care of the systematic improvement and optimization of their processes, or you will manage project teams as a competent partner in international strategy projects.
Additional consulting topics are: cultural change projects, Governance projects, organisational transformation projects, ROI Cost Analysis and performance management. You are designing cutting-edge IT architectures and organisations, which are both efficient and effective and which provide the organization with key-advantages.
As part of a client focused consulting company, you will have direct and immediate client contact either as part of a consulting team or as a senior project manager. You will work internationally for multinational blue chip companies. You will dedicate a significant part of your time for conceptual improvement of our methods and consulting approaches.
- You have gained practical experience (at least 5 years) in a similar role as described above. You can show a proven record of complex strategy consulting projects with renowed international organisations. In these projects you have worked as a strategy consultant and as a project manager, with a strong focus on leadership.
- You have mastered your university degree or an equivalent qualification with over-average success
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills
- You are known for your delivery focus, your project management skills and your entrepreneurial thinking
- You are committed, creative and are able to work independently as well as in a team
- You are comfortable working in large, multinational environments and you are receptive to client needs
- You can inspire and convince others; you build naturally long term relationships based on trust and expertise
- You are fluent in English, you are willing to travel country wide and internationally and have a convincing and efficient communication style
You will be part of a professional, appreciative and global consulting network of highly educated professionals. Great career opportunities, an over average financial package (including the option for a company car) and the chance to contribute to a rapidly growing global organization with all your competencies. You can choose your home base whereever you want. In case you want to relocate to Switzerland or to the US (or other countries), we will also offer respective national working agreements. One of your objectives in this position will be to build and manage a multinationally operating IT strategy consulting team, to strengthen our consulting portfolio in Germany and worldwide.