Our client is the world’s leading provider of enterprise applications, analytics, and mobility with over 170,000 customers around the world.
As the world's leading provider of business software, they deliver products and services that help accelerate business innovation for their customers. Our client believes that doing so will unleash growth and create significant new value – for customers, and ultimately, entire industries and the economy at large. Today, customers in more than 120 countries run their applications – from distinct solutions addressing the needs of small businesses and midsize companies to suite offerings for global organizations.
The primary purpose of the Product Sales Executive BI is to achieve their overall revenue goal. The Product Sales Executive will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for his or her specific Line of Business Solution ( e.g. CRM, HCM, SCM,GRC, EPM, Business Intelligence, etc.) and services to potential customers & prospects in that territory. It is expected that the Product Sales Executive be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships. In order to achieve this goal, the Product Sales Executive must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least 3x their quota in pipeline opportunity. The Product Sales Executive is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy. The job is part of the Solution Sales team and reports directly to the Head of Solution Sales.
Key area of responsibilities
Business Strategy and Planning
- Establish a LoB business plan aligned to the customer base across The Netherlands that assigns both responsibilities and accountabilities on a functional and positional basis, with goals and strategies clearly defined and measurable.
- Achieve alignment within the assigned region and account base, regarding the prioritization of goals and strategies developed within the business plan.
- Track progress against the business and revenue plan by documenting specific activities, owners and timeframes to support goals and strategies.
- Ensure that the goals and strategies of the sales and growth business plan are properly synchronized with those of the plans of the Market Unit (MU NL).
- Effectively communicate LoB strategy and plans and increase mind share within the partner community, with press and industry analysts and throughout the marketplace in general.
Customer Value Creation
- Integrate all customer-facing functions of the MU into effective, virtual account teams that are committed to achieving lasting, value-based customer relationships that can be measured in terms of customer satisfaction
- Foster a team culture that will proactively seek to solve customer problems and issues by first understanding the concerns of the customer, following-up appropriately, resolving conflicts in scheduling and resources as needed, and maintaining, at all times, customer focus as a #1 priority.
- Recognize employee contributions to resolving customer issues before they become escalations, communicating these successes to the organization in a timely manner.
- Establish a culture that will be conducive to ongoing coaching and in which individuals can learn and grow through adopting shared best practices in a spirit of teamwork
- Structure, build, develop and coach a management team within the region that operates under an effectively communicated vision and a common set of shared values and principles.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the region that will serve as a foundation for the exchange of information and knowledge, allowing the region to evolve into a learning organization where people are recognized as thought leaders for their knowledge contributions to their peers and their effective communication.
- Support and provide leadership as needed for all promotions and events affecting the business of the Sector, including but not limited to: industry solution days and executive events.
- Interface and collaborate with other Product Sales Executives and Large Enterprise Account Executives to share resources, best practices and ideas.
Experience & Qualifications
- Strong experience in senior sales with a track record of consistently over achieving against software license targets ideally working for multi-national software vendor
- Strong knowledge of the BI industry domain, applications and market
- Bachelors degree in related fields (Business / Engineering or Technology)
- 4-5 years of experience selling BI business software
- Experience selling to CXOs
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally and able to navigate and effectively manage his/her business successfully in a heavily matrixed organization across The Netherlands however also important to think globally, act locally
- Superior insight into the BI market, it’s complexities, new product business opportunity, segmentation and strong ability to develop, implement and drive sales strategy that maximizes that opportunity and aggressively grows revenue
- Excellent business and commercial acumen – strong strategic agility
- Excellent communications skills and highly developed interpersonal skills and strong ability to work collaboratively across the organization and obtain positive visibility and credibility quickly
- Able to quickly understand the business, it’s issue, take ownership and develop and execute a strategy with the team that positively transforms the business and drives operational excellence and increased revenues. Individual who champions change and leads by example through business change initiatives
- Has high intellect, strong personal impact and gravitas, is highly energized and enthusiastic high potential who is hungry for success whilst demonstrating maturity/credibility in the way they manage their business
- An individual with passion and enthusiasm who will embrace this great opportunity to drive BI LOB The Netherlands successfully into its next growth phase.
- Strong problem solving, analytical capability
- High level of integrity and ethical approach to doing business
You can apply to this position by using the form below.
For more information about this position you can contact Sjoerd Kuijlaars (06-51174380)